The EWG-DSS Thessaloniki-2013 Workshop on “Exploring New Directions for Decisions in the Internet Age” , during the period of May 29-31,2013, was a great success!
We wish to express here our deep gratitude to Jason Papathanasiou and the University of Macedonia, for their great job in locally organizing this event in Greece. We are extremely grateful to all the local arrangements and help received from him and his Team. Many Thanks!
We had 27 research contributions/presentations, 5 special talks and 2 web-seminars. We would like to acknowledge the interest and cooperation of all the authors who submitted their finished and on-going research work for presentation in this workshop. All presentations were very interesting and there was a high level of information exchange for further fruitful cooperation among all participants.
The digital version of the Workshop Proceedings can be downloaded via the link: EWG-DSS Thessaloniki-2013 Digital Proceedings.
The Workshop Photos can be seen and downloaded via the link:
It was very nice being in Thessaloniki and meeting you all!
Some of the presentation slideshows will also be placed at the Workshop Homepage soon.
Workshop Participants and Authors: Please do not forget to submit your finalized final papers to the Workshop Journal Special Issues.
See CfP here. (Link: https://ewgdssthessaloniki2013.wordpress.com/publications/ )
The 2 next meetings this year of our group will take place i:
- Rome, in the EWG-DSS DSS Stream of the EURO-INFORMS 2013 Conference, during the period of July 1-4, 2013. In this Conference the EWG-DSS DSS stream will have 7 Sessions, namely:
- Applications in Decision Making & Decision Analysis
- Knowledge Management & Decision Systems
- Knowledge Management & Decision Making
- Decision Support, Policy-making & Decision Analysis
- Collaborative Decision Making
- Decision-Making using Social Networks and Web Resources
- Decision Support for Network Processes & Supply Chain Management. EURO-INFORMS 2013 Conference Homepage: http://euro2013.org/
- and in Graz, Austria, within the EURO Mini-Conference on “Collaborative Decision Systems in Economics and in Complex Societal and Environmental Applications” , during the period of October 17th-19th, 2013 at the the Institute of Statistics and Operations Research of the Karl-Franzens Universität Graz. This EURO Mini Conference is jointly organised by the EURO Working Groups on Decision Support Systems (EWG-DSS); Experimental Economics (EWG E-CUBE), the EURO Working Group on Methodology for Complex Societal Problems (MCSP) and the EURO Working Group on OR in Agriculture and Forest Management (ORAFM). We encourage you to submit your work to this Mini-Conference and participate! (Deadline for Submissions:20/07/2013)
More information about this event can be found in the link:
EURO Mini-Conference Graz-2013 Homepage
Thessaloniki was Great!
Now we are looking forwards to meeting you in Rome and in Graz!
The EWG-DSS Coordinators